Two weeks into the MLL season and there have been some surprises. Who knew Boston would start 0-2? What about Hamilton's performance? After taking all of that into consideration, here's how they stand.
1) Chesapeake Bayhawks- Kip Turner looks like he did championship weekend, Ben Rubeor dominates the Lizards. Yeah…they're still the team to beat.
2) Denver Outlaws-What a scary attack this team has. Even without Peet Poillon and Mark Matthews it looks like they can do it at will
3) New York Lizards-I'm not looking too closely into the loss to Chesapeake. I mean, half the team was missing.
4) Hamilton Nationals- If what we saw in Boston was a sign of things to come…watch out this team's defense might be scary good.
5) Charlotte Hounds-Nice to see the Hounds get a win. This team is clearly improved from last season.
6) Boston Cannons-We've said it enough on this site. The supporting cast just needs to do more.
7) Ohio Machine-I feel weird putting Ohio this low. Don't be surprised if it moves up, especially if Boston keeps struggling.
8) Rochester Rattlers-The defense needs to be better for this squad. It's that simple.